- Summer Food Pantry dates are June 13 - July 25
- Location: Gordon J. Lau Elementary School at
- How: Pick up summer food pantry card on Thursday 5/24 at Garfield Elementary School from 8-8:30 am (One card per household)
- Other info: If you cannot attend on 5/24 to pick up your card, please speak with Ms. Mimi to arrange for another date and time to pick it up. Look for the flyers with this information at the food pantry this week!
We need you help! Our teachers will be working hard packing up their classrooms in preparation for our relocation to 940 Filbert Street next school year. Parents, if you're willing to take a load of donations to Goodwill for us, we'd greatly appreciate your help! Please contact Ms. Sethasang in the main office. Check in with your student's classroom teacher for more info on how you can help. Our last and final Saturday packing day is June 2nd.
In March and April, anytime our school community shops on Good Eggs, they donate 10% back to our school! All you or your friends/family need to do to enroll is:
1. Visit schools.goodeggs.com on your laptop.
2. Enter the code garfield and click “Join fundraiser!”
3. Shop and 10% goes back to the school! Next time you order from Good Eggs, you do not need to enter the code again.